Seczetta Announces Strong Third Quarter: Continued Growth Fueled By Record Sales, New Partnerships, And Key Product Enhancements
FALL RIVER, Mass. – November 16th, 2020 – SecZetta, the leading provider of third-party identity risk solutions, today announced record sales in Q3 2020 driven by significant customer wins, successful system integrator and reseller partnerships, and new product features. Continued urgency on the part of global organizations to combat third-party cyber threats and support compliance needs drove increased demand for SecZetta’s solutions, including automating security controls, credentialing, and identity proofing for third-party users.
“At SecZetta, we are fully invested in our customers’ success and are always looking at innovative ways to better understand, manage, and reduce the risks associated with third-party user populations including contractors, affiliates, and non-human works, etc.,” said David Pignolet, CEO and founder, SecZetta. “The increase in third-party workers and remote environments reinforces the value of purpose-built third-party identity risk solutions that are easy to use and help organizations quickly automate third-party onboarding and implement risk-based identity access and lifecycle strategies, including ensuring compliance requirements.”
As organizations continue to focus on remote workforce access in alignment with pandemic guidance, it has become even more critical to ensure all workforce compliance requirements are met prior to onboarding both employees and non-employees, that these requirements are continuously revalidated throughout a worker’s engagement, and that events are appropriately reported and necessary security actions are taken. SecZetta enables organizations to more easily support these requirements by automating third-party identity lifecycle processes that help support compliance requirements and securely drive sustained customer growth.
Q3 Customer Highlights
SecZetta continues to expand its customer base across a variety of industries and geographies. New Q3 customer wins include:
- Circle K Stores, Inc., an international chain of convenience stores, owned by the Canadian multinational Alimentation Couche-Tard.
- TELUS, a dynamic, world-leading communications and information technology company with $15 billion in annual revenue and 15.4 million customer connections spanning wireless, data, IP, voice, television, entertainment, video and security.
- Boyd Gaming Corporation, a leading geographically diversified operator of 29 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states.
- VSP Vision Care, the only national not-for-profit vision benefits company, which provides access to eye care for nearly 90 million members through a network of over 40,000 doctors worldwide.
- PeaceHealth, a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
- Keck Medicine of USC, which includes three hospitals and more than 40 outpatient facilities around Southern California.
Product Enhancement Highlights
In Q3, SecZetta continued to deliver significant features and performance enhancements aligned to customer needs and product feedback; key highlights include:
- Incorporating identity proofing as a core component of third-party identity lifecycle management
- Enhancing market-leading reporting capabilities to provide greater transparency and support regulatory reporting
- Multi language support to for five languages including French, French Canadian, German, and Spanish
Improved efficiency is a one of the top priorities of many customers using our solutions, as such we have a continuous focus on performance improvements that can increase the speed at which our users are able to perform tasks. Based on customers feedback and internal testing, we were able to improve the performance of batch workflows by 55%, viewing profile data tables by almost 77%, writing data to our API by 80%, and reading data from our API by up to 90% for enterprise environments with large amounts of data.
New Q3 Partnerships
“Managing third-party identities is critical to every organization,” said Doug Chin, vice president of Identity & Access Management, Herjavec Group. “SecZetta is a flexible solution that sits alongside any IDM solution that we can rapidly deploy for our clients, ensuring third party identity risk is properly managed. The limitless integration options make SecZetta easy to configure for even the most complex contingent worker/partner onboarding process. Also, SecZetta’s growing out-of-the-box capabilities such as ID Proofing are a really big win for our clients.”
Partnerships continue to play a strong role in SecZetta’s global expansion; new partners include:
- Herjavec Group, founded by dynamic entrepreneur Robert Herjavec in 2003, provides cybersecurity products and services to enterprise organizations.
- RSA is a leader in cybersecurity and risk management solutions, providing organizations with technology to address challenges across security, risk management and fraud prevention in the digital era.
- Illantus Technologies has established a strong partner network worldwide to enable seamless implementation of their highly scalable solutions like Compact Identity and Xpress Password that can cater to the unique IAM demands of any industry vertical.
- LevelUP Consulting Group is a leading professional services provider focused on assisting organizations with evaluating, building, enhancing, and maintaining their risk management and compliance programs.
- KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
- Arctic Group is one of Norrland’s largest privately-owned IT consulting companies.
- SecurePoint is a leading identity solutions provider that utilizes business consulting and technical
implementation methodologies, together with a mature reference architecture to ensure that all key aspects of an organization’s requirements are catered for – from people, process and technology perspectives.