Securing the Identity Perimeter with Defense
Watch this joint webinar with SecZetta CEO and founder, David Pignolet and guest speaker, ESG Senior Analyst, Jack Poller to review key findings of the “Securing the Identity Perimeter with Defense” research survey. SecZetta CMO, Nicole Rowe, will guide a discussion of the insights and observations gleaned from the survey data and recommendations for easy-to-implement strategies for making your third-party identity program more actionable in the face of today’s threat environment.
Key highlights from survey data indicate:
- 78% of organizations are likely or nearly likely to have multiple identity records for third-party single individuals or entities
- 73% of organizations are concerned about over-permissioned and under-used identities of service accounts, administrators, and third parties
- Organizations rank risk scoring as highly important for all identity types
Attendees will learn how to address:
- Why organizations need to manage third-party identities with the same diligence as employees and extend zero trust initiatives to non-employees
- Ways to improve operational efficiencies and reduce the cost and risk of managing third-party identities
- Best practices in assessing risk across human and non-human identities
The SecZetta co-sponsored “Securing the Identity Perimeter with Defense” research study by industry analysts at ESG surveyed 488 IT and cybersecurity professionals, focusing on identity and access management programs, projects, processes, solutions/platforms, and services. In the study, participants from organizations spanning industries including Manufacturing, Financial, Retail, and Healthcare, ranging in workforce size and annual revenue shared information on their identity management programs, concerns and strategies.