Managing Third Party Risk Throughout the Supplier Lifecycle Webinar
The extended enterprise is a risk management challenge. The volume, variety, and velocity of third-party relationships across an organization’s supply chain create an interconnected and interdependent risk environment.
Organizations today require 360-degree visibility into risk across their supplier relationships. These risks span security, privacy, human rights, bribery/corruption, resiliency, and more. This means contextual insight and risk situational awareness at every stage of the supplier lifecycle, from onboarding to off-boarding.
This webinar, presented by Michael Rasmussen, GRC Pundit and Analyst at GRC 2020, examines:
- Detail the multi-faceted scope of supplier risks
- Define the supplier risk management lifecycle
- Cover each step towards risk situational awareness – from cradle to grave of the supplier relationship
- Ensure you understand best practices as well as pitfalls at each step
- Identify how technology enables 360-degree situational awareness of supplier risks throughout the lifecycle
Watch this webinar for proven strategies on how to manage each step of your critical supply chain vendors.