The Crisis in Identity Lifecycle Management
Today, third-party employees — contractors and vendors — make up a significant portion of our workforce. The problem is that most businesses don’t have an effective solution or a designated department responsible for managing this non-employee, third-party population.
With so many companies increasing their reliance on third-parties to meet business needs — along with the advancing sophistication of cyber-crime and the continuing trend towards cloud computing and distributed applications — corporations need to take a serious look at how they manage identities and access for employees and non-employees alike.
In this ebook you will learn:
- What the identity crisis is and what caused it.
- The real difference between identity and access.
- The major challenges employers face when trying to manage non-employee identities.
- Why no one is taking ownership of the third party problem in identity lifecycle management.
- Solutions for solving the identity crisis at your corporation