Taking the Risk Out of Third-Party, Non-Employee Users
CISOs and CIOs have a tough job. With technology solutions embedded in nearly all business processes and third-party users, non-employee outsiders who are given insider access to systems, data, and facilities, sometimes outnumbering full-time employees, securing the enterprise has never been a more daunting task.
Inadequately managing the lifecycle and risk of third-party identities can expose the organization to significant and potentially highly consequential risks like in the following scenarios:
- A “do not rehire” former employee is provided access as an unrecognized third-party user
- Third-party user access is over-provisioned due to onboarding pressures
- Identities for third parties are not audited or revalidated
- Third-party user relationships are terminated but their access is not
- A third-party partner or supplier is hacked, but their employees retain access
- Third-party users stored in HRIS create misclassification of employee liability
- Unmeasured third-party risk creates compliance violations
"Third-parties as one of the top 5 insider threats." Verizon Threat Report
Making Third-Party Identity Risk Management Easy with SecZetta
The Risk Management Blind Spot White Paper
Download our latest white paper to read more on : Risk management best practices, Applying risk tolerance for third parties, Third-party identity risk management responsibilities, and SecZetta’s approach to third-party identity managementDownload Now
Miss Our Latest Webinar with Airbus on Managing Supply Chain Access, Efficiently & Securely?
Watch the recording of the webinar and download the slides today.View the Webinar
SecZetta Can Help
SecZetta’s Third-Party Identity Risk solution is a ‘no code” solution that was purpose-built to enable organizations to execute risk-based identity access and lifecycle strategies for vendors, partners, contractors, freelancers, bots, service accounts, and other non-employee populations.
Most importantly, SecZetta enables the CISO and their team to facilitate the utilization of third-party, non-employees by improving the operational efficiencies around key IAM business processes like onboarding, auditing, and offboarding, while at the same time supporting regulatory compliance, and ultimately reducing third-party risk.
With SecZetta, organizations will be able to make well-informed, risk-based decisions about provisioning, verifying, and deprovisioning access which customizations to HRIS, and IAM solutions can’t provide.
- Provides a risk rating for each both human, and non-human, non-employees
- Allows organizations to have a single repository of identity consolidation
- Streamline audits and reduces the risk of misclassification or co-employment
- Automated workflows replace time-consuming, and unverified decisions, manual processes
- Onboarding is accelerated, risk decreased, and a transparent authoritative view of all entries is created
- Easily integrates with risk management, IGA, IAM, and proprietary solutions
How We Do It
- Identity Risk Modeling
- Risk rate for each individual third-party identity
- Inherit risk from employer third-party risk assessment
- Proprietary risk scoring methodology
- Set thresholds to trigger conditional approvals
- Integrate with existing vendor risk solutions for holistic view of exposure
- Automate workflows to support identity re-validation audits
- Third-Party Identity Lifecycle Management
- Central repository for all third-party, non-employee data
- Purpose-built to manage human and non-human third-party users
- Easily integrates with IGA, IAM, and other identity verification providers
- Pre-set access termination time
- One step offboarding for all identities associated with a single, third-party organization
- Robust reporting to provide visibility of your highest risk identities (non-employees)